Saturday, October 6, 2007

Heaven turns HEAVEN

After Supreme Power’s verdict I was feeling all lost and hopeless...par kehte hain na jo hota hai ache ke liye hota hai..sahi kehte hain..And now after living in this Heaven for a month, I am really thankful to God that he sent me here.

If not Chennai I would have been in Bangalore, one of the fastest growing cities of India, a city where after 12 hrs of work I would have to wait for another 2 hrs for an auto and then walk back 5 kms to my house. I may not have the best food (thank God else I would have put on more than 10 kgs. Here the food is decent enough for me to put on 3 kgs ) , best weather or best friends here but I have TIME….yes time for myself.

I can sleep for 15 hrs a day in the weekend (where as my counterparts in Bangalore either waste their weekends in office or complete their pending works). I can call all my near n dear ones almost every 2-3 days n talk my heart out (where as bangalorians hardly find time even to call their parents once a day). I still have time to admire and appreciate nature (though there is nothing much to appreciate except beaches and I can only say that beach is a BEACH..!!!). I had always heard that college is the last time when you can make really good friends but even here I am blessed with TIME to make some very good friends.


But then there are times when you miss someone so much that you want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real. I really miss all my friends and often remember of the times when we would spend the entire day without even getting off our beds, our long bitching and gossiping sessions, our frequent lavish lunches,…………………..the list is actually endless

And the best part of my stay here is that I have realized the importance of friends, good food , money and above all GOD. Now I pray and thank GOD quite often for whatever He has given me( which used to be an yearly event earlier..either DP time or Diwali time..!!!!).

10 comments:

prashant singh said...

seems u have paid attention to ur frnds advice in ur earlier post.

so its all about perspective , isnt it?

now u know its not the place that matters but the ppl when it comes to making the heaven

n i m sure wherever u go u can turn it to heaven.

btw u realize ur frnds worth n miss them but dont forget they are also not feeling all that heavenly without you being there.
they miss u the same.

TimbaRoocha said...

Now that's smart of you.
For the grass is at times greener in our side too !
Relish this coz this is the time you will appreciate all the lttle,trivial,jovial,sad,importantt, not-so-important incidents of your life.
And this is the time when ur life gets flasbacked to you everynight u go to sleep.
So enjoy Sleeping !! [:)]

as always ununderstandable said...

so babes its great to hear this from you.. it gives me immense pleasure to see you enjoying the thicks and thins but what essentially was missing out there in your blog was the great shopping spree you had with me and of course the great evening walk along the beach...
ut was great had i been taking to write blogs i would have written that down anyways i think you can do justice in writing blogs for all to read else it would be only you would be at all reading mine if i ever did...
anyways keep going and not directly to heaven right now, you can spend some more time on this worldly planet and yes your blogs are always special....

Unknown said...

Don tell me u spend 15 hrs in weekend jus sleeping Miss. Airtel;). N the godd thing is you are taking things positively:).Being happy or sulky is in your own hands- think positive and you will be happy:). N ya miss you dear friend :(.

anu said...

hmm.. gud hai.. 2 days trip to bangalore n u realize ur in heaven .. sahi sahi..

pallavi said...

@???
even before bangalore trip i had realised that i was in heaven (cannot elaborate the reason here..!!! hehe)..i was just reassured after that bangalore trip..

nadu said...

i know the reason for the heavenly feeling!!!

Musings!!!! said...

really nice post...kind of speaks my heart.....same situation...i can so easily relate to wat u've written...i miss all of u sooooo much.....

randomThoughts said...

don't b so pleased..there is an even better heaven or haven..whatever u might call it..its called P** KOLKATA. :-D...and blv it or not getting paid as if there will b no 2moro for absolutely ZERO work brings such MIGHTY BLISS to heart is something i just right now cant find words to illustrate..:-P and for the humor i FOUND IT ;-)

Anonymous said...

now thats wht v call height of optimism:)
well good enuf tht u r tryin to luk at the other side of the coin as well!so my sweet lil frnd...who loves dreaming,do njoy ur weekends to the brim!
bangy ppl must b jealous;)wht say!