Friday, October 26, 2007

Words!!!

Recently I have developed this passion for reading and writing. With so much of free time in my kitty and nothing worth to do, I started reading stuffs which earlier I thought only two types of people read...people who are just too knowledgeable and people who have to survive in the company of knowledgeable (and most of the times they don’t even understand a word of it). Yeah you people have guessed correctly that I am now a prestigious member of the second group.

As a result of this extensive reading and no one to talk to, I have started playing with words. My friends dread chatting with me now. Yesterday while chatting to one of my best friends, I realized that it was only I who was writing and my monologue was interrupted by just 1-2 word replies from the other end. This type of chat continues for some 15 mins & then I am put on a ‘1 min’ hold (which is never released!!). But even this failed to impede my passion for writing and in this situation what could be better than blogging. And now I am used to the usual reply from all my friends when I announce the completion of another blog post “phir se blog update kiya… tujhe aur koi kaam nahi hai kya???” which earlier used to be something like “ohh cool..why don’t you write more often? It’s a pleasure reading your blog...blah blah…”

“It’s only words and words are all I have to while my time away”. And with this perseverance to never give up writing I complete another post.


PS: Ranting is also a part of my training as a consultant so I can easily justify my blogging from office.

10 comments:

dee said...

@ Pal ..
“phir se blog update kiya… tujhe aur koi kaam nahi hai kya???” ...so true boss.. :D

dee said...

yaar dukhi kyu hoti hai...sirf tere liye acche shabd..

##1.bott hi mast likha hai tune.. :)

##2."“ohh cool..why don’t you write more often? It’s a pleasure reading your blog...blah blah…”"..
no pun intended this tym though.. :D

##3.grt work dudette...keep writing...it makes my day (if not, atleast my mornings.. :D )

##4."dont stop urself from writing!!!its a gr8 pleasure"...
"let not anything deter ur spirits"..bla bla

:D :D :D

Miles to go before something dawns said...

Well actually your this kind of time pass makes people like me wonder what u r doing or which mental state cud have been so worse that u start writing blogs...
As for most aam aadmi there are a wide variety of things he can do EVEN IN CHENNAI in his free time.

narottam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
as always ununderstandable said...

baki saab toh theek hai par who was the friend i am interested in... he hai toh phir makes me hmm kaun hai woh namuna and sha hai toh bata na who is the wonder girl who could afford to keep quiet, life will be so cool with her when she does not have anything to speak.. wow even the thought of it makes me feel wonderful,,, but i know you can't see me so happy happy so it has to be a boy,,, but who's that namuna then?????

narottam said...

well i am getting idea of after-life of college...
sahi me bahut mental pressure aa jata hai ...
bt watever, its very good to express urself n i am also enjoying reading it..
just have another one.........

pallavi said...

@ naveen
one gud news for you n one bad...gud news is that my frnd is 'she' and bad news is that 'she' is COMMITTED..!!! ha ha ha

TimbaRoocha said...

Buddy! Don't get bothered by the lesser mortals. You are now in the knowledgeable crowd.[;)]
So write for yourself.
We will be always there to read and appreciate [;)]

prashant singh said...

there are some more enduring friends who still enjoying reading your blogs & have not reached the stage of “phir se blog update kiya… tujhe aur koi kaam nahi hai kya???” You will be a true consultant when even those friends start their comment with “phir se blog update kiya… tujhe aur koi kaam nahi hai kya???” Till then dont get disheartened and keep writing(to test the stamina of those enduring friends)...ha ha ha

PS: nice post btw

Unknown said...

Well dear chatting has always been your passion be it on net or phone;). Infact its good that you are saving your energy and time( not chatting on phone ;)) and doing some good work updating your blog:). So keep it up Miss. Airtel