Wednesday, October 17, 2007

No Reasons Still.....

We plan for the walk to the moon together, to leave our footprints forever. Doesn’t matter if they are not symmetrical what matters is together they make a pair.
It’s an amazing feeling. Sometimes I borrow a phrase to convey it, sometimes the words say it but it’s truly said when silence says it all. All day I look for the small things that I can share with him so that our talks could never finish yet you find this chatter box is left with nothing to say. Its only when I am silent again, I say it best what I have to say.
Is someone asking where the “humor in nonsense” part of it is? Well at least I found it quite humorous when it happened to others. I laughed at them, mocked them. They looked silly, helpless at times, for once sympathized with them too but that was never real to me. For me life had to be lived with reasons and there was no reason for love to happen. No logic justifies waiting for one silly sms after another just because I have sent one silly sms after another, nor can you justify waiting all day for a phone call when you don’t really have anything to talk and end up adding two hours to the clock. And how do you justify all my justifications for being inattentive to work, distracted, absent minded.
No justifications offered, no explanations offered. It is explained best when it happens to you.

11 comments:

prashant singh said...

I want an explanation right now else i would invoke right to information act...

Musings!!!! said...

hmmmm..............somebody got seriously bit by d love bug........best of luck my friend....may all ur wishes come true..........

Tushar said...

Tomorrow I am going to buy shares of Airtel. Their profit and revenues are going to go up this quarter...

TimbaRoocha said...

Dear lord, Your love is poetic! You walk on moon.That's great.
I am jealous.
And you are one heck of a writer when it's about love.
Great going.
Have fun and keep waiting coz waiting is fun!

nadu said...

u heard the song : "YOU SAY BEST WHEN YOU SAY NOTHING AT ALL "....
;)

Unknown said...

well dear i see u r specialy too gud wen writing on love maybe coz its a heartfelt experience :). gud carry on. waiting to hear more from you, do keep us updated ;).

anu said...

vaah vaah.. badhiya hai

Saurabh Khadke said...

ahem...might i say...'gud hai'...also, enjoy it all while you can...dont care about what others might think or say...enjoy every moment of this bliss....while you can

randomThoughts said...

well i guessed the mr.lucky guy in 1 go :D

as always ununderstandable said...

THE BLOG IS AMAZING TO READ AND SOMEWHR IT MAKES ME FEEL MY SIS IS ACTUALLY GROWN UP AND QUITE AWARE OF WHATS GOING ON.. JUST A WORD OF ADVICE AS YOU ALWAYS GET FROM ME AND WITHOUT WHICH I PROBABLY CANNOT DO AWAY ALSO.. KNOW YOURSELF BETTER AND CAREFUL AS YOU PROGRESS ANY FURTHER AND DO NOT HURT YOURSELF AND OTHERS IN THE JOURNEY WHICH MIGHT BE A DIFFICULT ONE...
TAKE CARE AND ALL THE BEST...

narottam said...

i read it n i just liked the seventh wonder very much...
but i expected 8th wonder's pic too...