Wednesday, May 21, 2014

D#03 The gamer in me..

I am not that great a fan of computer games but there are a few games (simple ones) which I get hooked to. Be it NFS during my engineering days, Mafia Wars during PwC days, Plant vs Zombie during MBA days, Candy Crush during ATK days or recently 2048 during CBC days ! I have played all to the extent of spending 16 hours a day to ensure that I rest only after I complete them... and my dedication has paid off - have completed all except Mafia Wars (which is an infinite game of course). My recent victory is 2048 - a board game where we need to move numbers along the tetris to add up to 2048..and then 4096 etc. Not only did I finish 2048, I also finally got 4096 today !!! yayyyy...feeling like I have accomplished the purpose of my life ! :)


No comments: