Wednesday, May 14, 2014

#100happydays

Finally I figured out a way to getting back to blogging. Since past few months, a phenomenon called 100 happy days is seen all over the social media. This is an attempt to get out of the electronics world / social media which we thrive on every minute and think of real things which make us happy. And it goes without saying that we have to tag (or rather hashtag - I really never understood the purpose of hashtag though) the things which make us happy on social media for 100 days continuously. However, I feel this concept solves a bigger purpose - gives a reason to smile everyday, be hopeful again and try to do things which make us happy in stead of just wiling away time on our gadgets.

I always wanted to take this challenge but somehow didn't want to force it on hundreds' of walls. But now I can conveniently start this on my blog and trouble only a few people who would randomly land on my blog.

Looking forward to survive this #100happydays challenge!

No comments: