Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Back to blogging - hopefully for a longer time !

Writing had never been easy for me but the day I started this blog, I fell in love with writing. I could write my thoughts, travelogues, fiction or anything for that matter within minutes. But now, after a gap of almost 3 years, I am struggling to pen down even a few words.

Last 3 years changed my life and even to some extent has changed me. Change is supposed to be good but how is it good when it makes you 3 shades darker and look 3 (or may be more) years older L I used to be a carefree person seizing every opportunity to travel, eat out, party with friends and have long talks / chats with friends. Now, before every outing I spend hours worrying about my budget, tanning, putting on weight, limited time I spend with my friends and all such crap.


I wish I could be the person I used to be and the first step to that is to express what I feel and not what I should. So, here I am – back to my blog which has always been a good listener to my random ramblings J Hope to come here more often and relive at least some part of what I used to be earlier.

No comments: