Thursday, January 3, 2008

KIT KAT break banta hai !!!

I have been racking my brain since last week but still cannot understand why during one transaction a particular account is credited and during another similar transaction the same account is debited. I am still puzzled as to why balance sheet of a simple transaction like bank giving you 100 bucks contains 5 entries of debit n credit. So before its too late I thought I should take a break from clients and taxes and balance sheets. The last time I had put in so much of effort was one n a half years back (for placements). Even at that time I was successful at fooling the interviewers. So I am pretty sure that my efforts will pay and some day I will be able to confuse the clients and help them maintain their balance sheets.

The best way I know of taking a break while working is chatting and reading forwarded mails (Kit Kat was a good option had it been free!!). Consciously or unconsciously I have refrained from chatting these days, the reason being the same usual start with all my friends.

Me : Hiiii
Wassup
Friend : Hii
Tum batao credit debit kahan tak pahucha !! :P
Me : Kya yaar..humare politicians ko to kuch kaam nahi rehta hai..bekar ke complex tax laws formulate karte rehte hain aur yahan humari jaan nikalti hain implement karne me :(
Friend : ha ha :D
Acha hai..aish karo

(aish???!!!???!!!)

And thus starts my mockery. So I thought better to read forwarded mails and be happy in this short break than start chatting and realize my pathetic situation. But you know how good I am, just cannot stop thinking about my friends. So I extended my smile by forwarding one of the mails to my friends. But destiny had something else in store for me. My 5 min break (which was supposed to be relaxing) turned out to be a 50 min break (which was full of struggle). Just within 5 mins FOUR of my friends pinged me and told me that the pictures of that mail were not opening. Ohh !!! I never knew people actually bothered so much for a forward. I tried sending it again but still the pictures were not opening. “Leave it. I will send it some other time. I am a bit busy now” was my obvious reply but to my utter surprise my friends replied “Bhejo na. Even I am busy so I am asking you to send it. I want a break yaar!!”

After half and hour of my continous trial n error I figured out that pictures were not being sent from mozilla and it worked perfectly well with IE (I still don’t know why). And finally I helped my friends take a break but I needed another break. Thus I end up blogging.

9 comments:

randomThoughts said...

plagiarism ka rog laga :P

anu said...

ehe.. i always give u thngs to write upon.. :P

abhishek said...

thank god , someone is as baffled with erp's as i am ...i thought i was the only one waging the lost battle....neways you will scrap through....if the clients are foolish enough to believe sap can actually be of any gud to them..... they will indeed finally succumb to ur explaination of credit , debit and balance sheet......just use ur charms..... :)

prashant singh said...

koi mujhe picture bhejta hi nahin ...na mozilla mein na hi IE mein .
mujhe bhi kit kat break chaahiye
:(

TimbaRoocha said...

I thought it would be about New year, but i guess , for most of us the new year came and went by. Same Pcs, laptops, mails nothing new ... Just it's freaking cold in Delhi. How is Chennai ! I put the exclamation deliberately. [:p]
Anyways. I have now started to work between my breaks !
Keep writing ...
It's Break

pallavi said...

@anu
yeah..thanks sweetie..aap nahi hote to humara kya hota!!

@timbaroocha
Chennai rocks dear!! for the first tym in my life i won a lucky draw..chennai seems to be lucky for me.. [;)]

Miles to go before something dawns said...

I just hope u get longer breaks or else you yourself will be credited to some place else where you might even not have time to write blogs....
And i have only one thing to say about chennai is that it has only one weather all year round 24x7 , i.e summers.
Its got really cold here in mumbai too..(though the min temp goes only to 10deg) its enuf to make the ghatis wear 2 or 3 layers of sweaters....

as always ununderstandable said...

chick its grt u get some breaks ask someone who cries for them be it kit kat or scrap or net breaks.. and by the way which potos were those????

prashant singh said...

mujhe photo mil gaye ;)