Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Vo teen saal..!!!

Now that I have lots of free time before going for management studies, I was just thinking about the past 3 yrs of my life which I spent in an unknown city far from home all by my self. In addition to the 3 yrs of work ex which I would have to mention some 300 times in various resumes and interviews in the next 2 yrs, I learned a lot about life. Some were through experience (as the famous saying goes... failures are often termed as learning by experience) while others were cherish-able moments.

I learned to laugh at the end of the day with friends in spite of having the worst days at work....I learned to accept people the way they are...to forgive people easily...to help the needy...to spend money for sweet nothings...the list is actually endless.

In these 3 yrs I learned to live my life to the fullest in spite of all the daily mundane issues and hectic work schedule. But there are a few things for which even 3 yrs were less. I still cannot manage my time properly and end up doing all my important things in the eleventh hour. May be my mind is just too convinced that if I do something in the last minute, it would always take only a minute to do it..!!! Then comes my carelessness. I couldn't do away with my carelessness and still land myself in troubles every now and then because of it. There has been no improvement in my way of following protocols. I hope the next 2 yrs of management studies helps me get over all these and a few more.

And if someone asks me my gains and losses of these 3 yrs, I can very easily sum it up in one sentence. I gained many good friends and a few additional pounds of fat....and lost all my monetary earnings...!!!

3 comments:

Antzzzz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Antzzzz said...

I think u spent all ur monetary earnings, saying that its a loss is a bit far fetched.

Gopal said...

n whatevar u gained uska thoda credit toh humko bhi jaata hai :P ;)