Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dil ko nahi pata hai..!!!



Whatever I have wanted at any point of my life, I have always got it. Some things I get immediately while others I get after a short wait. But still the happiness and satisfaction of that achievement is very short-lived. Today, I have everything I had wanted... admission in one of the premier institutes, a promising career ahead, good friends, 1 month of vacations at home.... but still I am not happy. Not that I want anything more... but still I feel there is a void... a void which can never be filled... a void which I cannot fill however hard I try...

After 2 years, I would again be employed by some reputed employer and would again have the same office-se-ghar-ghar-se-office routine.But what next? 'Dil ki yehi khata hai... dil ko nahi pata hai... ye dil chahta hai kya..?!?' May be this is what people call quarter life crisis.

11 comments:

Antzzzz said...

Is this your thought of the day!!

pallavi said...

yeah... koi shaq..??!!?? :P

Antzzzz said...

Nopes, Normally your thought of the day is much better. This time it looked more of an introspection than a thought :P

pallavi said...

introspection is also a kind f thought only... anyway.... cudnt think of any title so used this..!!!

Antzzzz said...

Yes. A slight difference...introspection is the examination of one's own thoughts...whereas a thought is a concept, opinion, or idea

pallavi said...

I stand corrected....ab khush..!!!! :)

Antzzzz said...

Gud. But i was expecting a good thought of the day as well :)

pallavi said...

ya...sure... u tell me what to write for thought of the day n i wud write it...!!!! :P

Unknown said...

dont know if its quarter life crisis or what type of crisis but its surely something that almost everyone faces and specially those who have spent their initial years of life in studying :)

keep writing :)

regards

Shreyans Mehta said...

All the Best for thee two years. Along with studying, take this as an opportunity to explore what you would like to do in future, for more than 8-10 hrs daily for a major chunk of your life.

Why MBA? I dont know how many people really know!

as always ununderstandable said...

well its just another thing in lyf... however you one always knows what he or she wants just tht we stop listening to ourself and give tht vital tym it needs.. anyways sooner or later whenever you listen to it and act you get it... thts why you always get it..