Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Discovering myself

Every day when I have to get up at 630 for office I think everything in the world is better than getting up so early. Then when I enter my office at 8, I feel nothing could be worse than this. The same is true for living here all alone, working 10 hrs daily and so many other innumerable small incidents. Each new difficulty and I feel that this affects me the most. But then God has its own ways of teaching us. He puts us into worse and worse situations till we finally say “I can endure anything and everything now”. He makes us more and more tolerant and strong and stops just at the point where we find out for ourselves what actually troubles us the most. Thus He helps us discover ourselves and we then know what fears lie deepest inside our heart.

After a long period of struggle, I finally realized what affects me the most. It’s not getting up early or slogging for hours or living alone which makes me cry. It’s the tears and worries of loved ones which make me feel helpless and lost. I can bear everything but sadness and tears of the people I love. I can do anything for their one smile, anything.

Nothing is forever; even the darkest and longest night is followed by dawn. So all you should do is fight with the darkness foreseeing the dawn, fully assured of the fact that you always have your loved ones with you come whatever may.

4 comments:

anu said...

hmm... lets say a phase in life it will all pass....

jishnukann said...

"It’s the tears and worries of loved ones which make me feel helpless and lost. I can bear everything but sadness and tears of the people I love. I can do anything for their one smile, anything."

Please Keep Smiling, stay happy and Love your loved ones as if you might not get another chance.
Hope that would wipe out all the sadness and tears of your loved ones and bring a smile onto their lips

The post: .......... Brilliant .

as always ununderstandable said...

AN AMAZING POST FROM A MORE AMAZING PERSON ON EARTH WHO KNOWS WHAT TO DO AND WHEN( LOT MANY PPL ARE UNAWARE OF THIS) I AM PROUD OF YOU MY SIS AND IF WISHES WERE HORSES I WOULD HAVE TAMED THEM FOR YOU... ANYWAYS LIFE IS BEST WHEN EVERY MOMENT IS ENJOYED WHETHER BE IT HARD TIMES OR MERRIER ONES...
ENDURE IT AND YOU SHALL BE A WINNER... BEST WISHES AND YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME FEEL GOOD TO HAVE YOU IN MY LIFE...

Musings!!!! said...

hope this phase ends soon.........keep smiling dear...coz u look best with a smile......