Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My core competancy

Now its time to show some creativity as a software engineer. Four years of college and four months of job I have been practicing the only quality of a software engineer. However first I will continue with my post and at the end of it I am sure you will appreciate my creativity.
Some quotes which would have made me famous had I been born some 2000 years back…

“If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0.”

“It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.”

“Teamwork is essential - it allows you to blame someone else.”

“Wasting time is an important part of living.”

“When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife.”

“Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry”

“I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.”

“I envy people who drink -- at least they know what to blame everything on”

“I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.”

“When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.”

“It's not as great a day for the bride as she thinks. She's not marrying the best man.”

“A man’s looks are measured by the depth of his pockets.”

“Just remember... if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.”

“A bugless program is an abstract theoretical concept”

“There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.”

“It takes a minute to have a crush; an hour to like someone and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone...”


So now you must have known about my core competency (creativity) “COPY PASTE”!!!

6 comments:

anu said...

hmm.. hmm.. thanku pallo ji mere jaiso ko dhyaan mei rah kar post likha..!!

Musings!!!! said...

itna achha copy-paste ho to kya prob hai.........jise padke koi hanse to ye to bahut achhi baat hai........the last one is d best.....keep writing!!

dee said...

grt job pal...
4 yrs.. nd now ur behaving like anu... nd wat resemblence in execution i must say... :D

Unknown said...

Gud work- inspired by anu of course;). Even though it is Ctrl+C n Ctrl+V yet its unique in the copy-paste criteria;). The one i liked the most was "keep ur childs name ending with a vowel...." , i think it reminds everyone of their mother;)

prashant singh said...

kahte hain nakal ke liye bhi akal honi chaahiye
so it comes as a very nice collection even if it is just cut copy paste

n what do they say when u copy frm one source its cheating
n when u do it frm so many f thm its research
so nice research

Amit Charles said...

ha ha ha ;)
Good one!

Kudos! (to Ctrl + C & Ctrl + V)

Keep it rollin;)