Thursday, August 26, 2010

exam TIME !

I am not sure of the relation between speed of light and time. The only relation between them which I can recall is the explanation of time travel. In simple terms, if we can travel faster than speed of light then we can travel ahead of / back in time. Does that mean speed of light has a direct relation with speed of time? Weird doubts.... I dont even know if there is a term 'speed of time' but I just meant the speed with which the time passes. You must be wondering why the hell did I start writing about speed of light and time relationship. Well, to cut the long story short... I was just trying out if I could 'globe' on any given topic..!!

Here, time passes faster than I could have imagined. As soon as I somehow complete one thing, I can hear the knell of another deadline. And swinging back and forth between accomplished and unaccomplished deadlines, five weeks are over! It truly teaches the most important lesson of management - time management and keeps us on our toes.

It's exam time again and as usual, I have been promoted from a day dreamer to a visionary (sounds better,is more motivating and is applicable for night also!). My mind is flooded with new ideas in various domains as soon as I open any book. The only problem is that they are not in the remotest way linked to anything mentioned in the book and is only taking me away from marks. And what better example than this post, the idea of which I got as soon as I opened the book for marketing!

PS( for all physicists out there): I have not googled the basic meaning of time travel and the post is solely based on what I vaguely remember. It is not intended to contend with the meanings/importance of these terms.

2 comments:

Antzzzz said...

I think its Physicist and not Physician.

Antzzzz said...

At least u get other ideas when u open the book. I used to get sleep immediately :)