Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy Bde!!


Today my blog turns 3! Yeah...aaj mere blog ka happy wala birthday hai. It's now 70 posts old. So I thought I would gift it a new look. In these three years, I always had the company of my blog. It helped me sail through all my ups and downs. I tried to be as regular as possible on my blog but the next two years are going to be damn hectic. I hope I can always manage some time for my blog and keep it alive.

Wish you a long life...my dear blog!!!

PS : Any suggestion relating to the background/color combinations is most welcome.

5 comments:

Antzzzz said...

gud. It looks better.

Antzzzz said...

btw where did u take this pic?

pallavi said...

took it in rajasthan....

anu said...

hmm.. pallavi i like d pic bt if u cud change the default color from pink to maybe smthin lighter it ll luk bttr i guess.

gauviz said...

Hey tranform the pic into sepia (or just black and white).
Should look better.