Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Welcome..!!

Almost every second chat starts with WASSUP....n almost all the time, I have the same reply...'nothing much...same usual boring life...ghar se ofc..ofc se ghar...' And this had to be repeated so often that finally I had to do something to change the course of all chats.

Thus after spending entire saturday on my bed with the laptop and gtalk, I got up that evening with a resolution to do something new...something exciting..and ended up with having two new friends.

Buying these cute lil fishes, I felt the joy of a new friendship...the warmth of a new relation...




Now I dont wake up only to see the walls of my house and come back in the evening to the lonely house. I have a reason to get up a bit early from my routine...someone's waiting for me to change the water...someone's waiting for me to give them food....I have a reason to come back home asap in the evening...someone's waiting for me for dinner...

And obviously...now I have something to chat about when people say WASSUP....

9 comments:

anu said...

:) arre itna ganda reply hum to nahi dete hain.!

anu said...

n did u name her anu n dipsi.?

pallavi said...

@anu....tumhara life to spiced up...how can u give such replies..!! ;)

and yes...i hv named them anu n dipsy...but mujhe laga u ppl wud mind if i make it public... :P

anu said...

@pallavi: tumko sab maaf :P

pallavi said...

@anu...thnx for ur generosity...!!! even anu-the fish is as generous and charming as u...!!! n eats a lot also like u.. :P

anu said...

i dont eat tht much!

pallavi said...

@anu...at least u order tht much..!!

dee said...

How is 'dipsy' d fishy doing..??!! :)

pallavi said...

@dipsy...dipsy-the fish blabbers a lot...par afsos..i dont know fish lang...