Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Enjoy !!

I have always been excited of going for holidays or shifting to new places for starting new things. I had started packing to leave for college one month before the classes were to begin....everything was packed 5 days before the Leh Trip...had started packing 15 days before I had to join in Kolkata...packed almost a month before I had to leave Chennai and shift to Bangalore. I had always enjoyed packing and leaving for vaccations/shifts. But for the first time, packing is not sounding as good to me as it used to be.

I understand their excitement and am a part of it too but then sometimes I dont want them to pack and leave but cannot stop them either..!! The only thing I can say is 'Enjoy...and take care...and remember me sometimes..!!'

2 comments:

Unknown said...

bina packing k kahaan nikalna chahti ho?

Neeraj Raj said...

Who's leaving is it you or someone else ? And I am sure if anybody's leaving . . .he would remember you . . . . .